Home | Virtual FormGuide | Virtual Tipping Team | Cyberhorse Racing Clubs | Virtual Saleyard
blb.gif (108 bytes) trx.gif (807 bytes) brb.gif (108 bytes)
vineh.gif (4503 bytes)
05/02/02 Early Morning Inspection for Canterbury Tomorrow
Tomorrow's Canterbury Park meeting in Sydney is in danger of being lost as wet weather continues thoughout New South Wales.

NSW TRB stewards Ray Murrihy and Kim Kelly will be part of a group which inspects the racetrack tomorrow morning.

The pair will join Sydney Turf Club officials at 6am where they will thoroughly inspect the course proper to consider whether it is safe for racing.

“The course has received about nine inches (229mm) of rain in the past four days so we will have a good look at it in the morning and hope to make a decision on whether the meeting goes ahead by around 7am,” Ray Murrihy explained.

In the past two days both TAB meetings in New South Wales have been abandoned because of the inclement weather.

The loss of yesterday's Dubbo meeting was matched when today's card at Muswellbrook was also postponed.

Home -- About Greg -- Older Stories -- The Virtual FormGuide

vine.gif (4739 bytes)

blb.gif (108 bytes) trx.gif (807 bytes) brb.gif (108 bytes)


[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Featured Horse

Click on Me
Featured Stallion

Click on Me
Featured Listing

Click on Me
Bill Saunders
Greg Irvine
Peter Mullen
Jenny Barnes
Brian Russell
Quentin Lang
Fiona Tomlin
Berni Saunders
Katrina Partridge
Jo Adams
Martin King
Gaye Gauci
blb.gif (108 bytes) trx.gif (807 bytes) brb.gif (108 bytes)